What We Guarantee
We Guarantee that:
- Any EAN-13 or UPC-A Barcode Numbers sold are unique to you and your product – they have not been used for a retail product before, nor will they be sold to another party at any stage.
- You will not be charged joining fees or annual membership fees. All barcodes are sold for a one-off fee.
- Any barcode numbers purchased are legal for use worldwide. Our EAN-13 numbers are suitable for international use and UPC-A numbers are best for use in the United States.
- All barcode numbers are checked for illegal use before being sold. At no stage can anyone legally use your barcode on their product without your permission.
- All barcode images are supplied as high quality images in several different graphic formats. International Barcodes Network (IBN) Logo
- The information on our website is true to the extent of our knowledge at the time. We want to help you, and will do our best to do so. However in the event that we can’t help, we will try to direct you to another company that can.
We provide genuine retail barcodes for a one-off cost that can be used in the vast majority of retail stores internationally. Once we have assigned a barcode, we cannot then take it back into our pool and resell it to other customers. Therefore, we can’t provide refunds for any old reason. Having said that, there are some circumstances where we may consider refunding your money.
- If you discover a store that we don’t list on our barcode acceptance page, that won’t accept our barcodes (and are able to provide written statements from the store regarding this), then we will consider refunding the amount paid, provided you contact us within 3 weeks of your purchase and you sign up to GS1 in your country (and show us proof of your GS1 membership).
We won’t refund if:
- You are expecting to receive barcodes with your country code, but don’t necessarily need them. We explain that our barcodes begin with a ‘07’ or ‘06’ on our website in various places, including on our FAQ page, our 622 number and Barcode Company Prefix pages, as well as implicitly with the images displayed on the home page. We don’t represent anywhere that our barcodes begin with your country code assigned by GS1.
Note – Barcodes related to any refund given will be marked on the online databases as illegal for use on products.