Dynamic QR Codes (Free redirection for the first two years)
Here you can purchase Dynamic QR Codes- which the website URL CAN be changed by paying a fee any time. This means that the destination of a dynamic QR code can be changed at any time and as often as you want – even if your marketing material has already been printed. These are scanned by smart phones and have a variety of different functions, the most common being to automatically link the smart phone to the encoded URL when scanned. They can also be used to automatically create calendar events, add contact information, make a phone call and send a text as well as various other functions. We can encode any information you like into a QR Code. Please let us know what you would like encoded in the ‘additional information’ section when filling out your details.
These QR codes are created automatically (as long as they aren’t too complicated) and emailed to you within a few minutes.
If the QR code is complicated, or somehow fools our automation system, we will manually create the QR Code and email it to you. This will normally take around 3 working days, depending on the time of day/week that you make the order. It will also take around 3 working days for any change of the redirecting URL link, depending on the time of day/week that we receive your request and payment.
DYNAMIC QR Code Images
A QR Codes (Quick Response Code – QR Barcodes) are the most popular type of 2D “matrix barcode”. They can be read easily by smartphones & camera phones (if they have a barcode scanner app or compatible camera app). These are scanned by smartphones and have a variety of different functions. The most common function is to automatically link the smartphone to the encoded URL (Website link-Uniform Resource Locator) when scanned. Therefore, here we provide the QR-code image with our redirection service- People call it “Dynamic QR-code”.
Here you can purchase Dynamic QR Code images. These will be emailed through to you in 5 different formats (Bmp, Eps,Tif, Jpeg, Pdf) once the order has been received.
To be able to do this, we need the URL that you want to be linked with the QR code. Please decide how many QR codes you need, add that quantity to Cart. Then at the checkout page enter the URL you want to be linked into the “Additional information” box on the checkout page.
- To ensure your physical QR code has a longer life span, we recommend programming your QR code with a QR redirect. This allows you to redirect your QR code to different links in the future, multiple times, without changing the physical QR code, but you can change the URL linked to the QR-code anytime with a little fee. It also allows you to monitor traffic from the QR code (additional fee will include). This is the main reason why you need to buy a Dynamic QR-code from us (but please remember that you need to pay annual redirection fees after the first 2 years).
- If you need a fixed redirection to a URL without paying additional fees (after 2 years or making a change), please refer to our Static QR-code page.
Price per image (EGP) for the first 2-year redirection using our server
Quantity Price per image 1 EGP 325 2 EGP 275 each 3 EGP 225 each 4 + EGP 162 each 10 + EGP 140 each
* Add 14% (VAT) on the total fee, according to the Taxation Law.
DYNAMIC QR Codes
– These use our Dynamic QR Code service – to enable the target URL to be changed in the future if required
– Unlimited scans
* Fair use allowed
– Lifetime redirection
* Initial purchase includes redirection for 2 years. After this, there is a fee of EGP 200 per year (per QR-code) to continue using our server for redirection.
– Target URL can be changed at any time
* Redirection cost is LE171 per change per QR-code(including VAT). It will take around 3 working days from the time we receive your successful payment and information required for any change of the redirecting URL link, also depending on the time of day/week that we receive your request and payment.
– User tracking available
* Tracking reports are available at low cost – pricing depends on frequency, complexity of reports, and how many QR Codes are being tracked
To ensure your physical QR code has a longer life span, we recommend programming your QR code with a QR redirect. This allows you to redirect your QR code to different links in the future, multiple times, without changing the physical QR code. It also allows you to monitor traffic from the QR code.